An administrator can add users from his company to the system.
To add an user:
- Open the Administration - Users section.
- Click the + button on the lower right.
- Select User.
- The New User page opens. In the Personal Data block, fill in the required fields:
• Full name;
• Initials - for example, the first letters of the first and last name. Initials will be displayed in many sections of the system next to user-created projects, cases, events, etc.
- In the Job Information block, fill in the required fields:
• Working status - select Working or Not working. The working status will be taken into account when scheduling work: tasks are assigned only to working employees;
• Job Title;
• Company Name.
- Fill in additional information about the user in the Additional attributes section. They can be used in reports and workflows. You can configure the block fields yourself in the Administration - Additional attributes section. See details: Editing a set of additional attributes. If the block is not displayed in the user card, configure the rights to view and edit it in the Administration - Users - User card section.
- Click the Save button on the lower right.
The user will receive a letter with a password to enter the system.
By default, an user has access to some sections of the system: Events, Projects, Tasks, Documents, Participants, Planning and Knowledge Base. If you want user access to additional sections, define a role for him and add him to one or more groups. For more information, see: Editing a role, Adding and removing users from a group.