A user with Administrator rights can add other users from his company to the system.
Creating a User
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on ADMINISTRATION.
- On the left sidebar, select USERS.
- Click on the Plus button in the lower right corner
- Select User.
- Fill in the required fields in the Personal Data block:
- First and last names
- Initials — these are 2 symbols, which can be the first letters of the first and last names. (Initials will be displayed in many sections of the system next to user-created projects, cases, events, etc.)
- Company Name
- Job Title
- You can also specify
- Company Website
- Branch Office
- Time Zone
- External ID
- Click the Save button. The user will receive an email with a password to log into the system.
- By default, some sections of the system are available to the user: Events, Projects, Tasks, Documents, Participants, Planning and Data base. If you want to give the user access to additional sections, after saving, define a role for the user and add them to one or more groups.