A user with administrator rights can add other users from his company to the system.
Creating a User
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on ADMINISTRATION.
- On the left sidebar, select USERS.
- Click on New User.
- Fill in the required fields in the Personal Data block:
- Name and surname
- job title
- Please indicate the initials - these are 2 symbols, which can be the first letters of the first and last names. (Initials will be displayed in many sections of the system next to user-created projects, cases, events, etc.)
- Click the Create button. The user will receive an email with a password to log into the system.
By default, some sections of the system are available to the user: Events, Projects, Tasks, Documents, Participants, Planning and Data base. If you want to give the user access to additional sections, after saving, define a role for the user and add them to one or more groups.