A user with Administrator rights can add other users from his company to the system.
Creating a User
- Open the ADMINISTRATION section.
- Select Users.
- Click the Plus button in the low-right.
- Select User.
- Enter the required fields in the Personal Data block:
- First and last names
- Initials — these are 2 symbols, which can be the first letters of the first and last names. Initials are displayed in user-created projects, cases, events, etc.
- You may also specify phone, time zone or external ID.
- Enter the required fields in the Job Information block:
- Working Status - choose Working or Not working. The tasks are assigned only to working users
- Job Title
- Company Name
- Click the Save button. The user will receive an email with a password to log into the system.
By default, users have access to the sistem sections: Events, Projects, Tasks, Documents, Participants, Planning and Data base. If you want to give the user access to additional sections, define a role for the user and add them to one or more groups.