You can customize the case field for your case numbering format. To do this, you must create a case numbering template, and then create a "Case number" field with the desired template.
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on ADMINISTRATION.
- On the left sidebar, click NUMBERING TEMPLATES.
- To create a new template, click on the New Template line.
- In the field specify what you want to display in the case number, adding the necessary tags from the list. For example: Day, Month and customer name (the general tag will look like this: % D% M% ClientName).
- The Preview column shows how this template will look in the finished field.
- The starting number can be set and edited manually at any time.
- In the Reset rule column, you can adjust the frequency reseting of the original number in the numbering of cases: once a day/ week/ month, every 3 months or once a year.
Note: that in order to use the field with the case number, after creating a template you need to go to the “Dictionaries” section → "Fields" → add a new field with the "numbering templates" data format and select the template you created.
Then add this field to the data blocks for the types of cases you need.
The template will be saved automatically.