- In the Administration section, select the Document Templates section.
- Click the ➕ button in the lower right corner of the page and select Invoice Template.
- Fill in the fields of the invoice template creation form:
- Enter the name of the template;
- Attach the prepared template file.
- Click the Add button. The template will be added to the list.
To prepare a template file, you need to create a document in Word with the elements you need: a header and a footer, as well as specify the necessary field tags that you want to display in the finished invoice.
For example, the name of the customer (Bill_Client_Name) and the cost amount (Bill_SubTotal).