Adding a template
Document templates can be created by the user with administrator rights.
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on ADMINISTRATION.
- In the left sidebar, select DOCUMENT TEMPLATES.
- Click on the + in the bottom right of the screen - a form will appear to create the template.
- Specify template name and select the template type - For documents.
- Click on the Add file line and select a prepared template file.
- Click the Add button to complete the process.
Creating a template
To prepare a template file, you need to draft a document in Word with the elements you need: header and footer, as well as prescribe the desired field tags that you want to display in the document. For example, the name of the project (ProjectGroup_Name) and the participant (Project_Participant_Name).