Existing types of cases can be edited and deleted, as well as archived.
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on ADMINISTRATION.
- In the left sidebar, select PRACTICE AREA.
- In the general list, click on the type you want to edit.
- Make changes to the block with the main information: edit the name or abbreviation.
- Swap or drag new blocks or fields from the left panel Blocks/Fields.
- Click the Save button.
- To delete a case type, go back to the general list and click on the "•••" icon next to the desired name. → Select Delete.
- A pop-up window will tell you how many actual cases are currently tied to this type of case.
- Confirm the deletion by clicking Archive, or decline the action.