You can create new types of cases and customize the set of blocks that will be displayed for each type. To create a case card, drag and drop the necessary elements into it using Drag & Drop.
- In the main menu, select the Administration.
- Select the item types.
- Click the Plus icon in the lower right corner of the page.
- By default, 3 stages of the case are created: Initial, Win and Lost.
Please note: If the type of case is configured with only a single stage, then it is not displayed on the case file.
- Click on the Plus at the end of the line with the stages.
- To edit the stage, click on the ⋮ icon and select Settings.
- Enter a name for the stage and select a color.
- Click on the Save button.
- To delete a stage, click on the ⋮ icon and select Delete.
- Confirm the action by clicking on the Delete button.
Please note: when deleting a stage, all cases with this stage revert to the previous stage If the previous stage has been deleted, then all matters go to the next stage.
- To change the order of the stages, click on the name of one of them and, holding down the left mouse button, drag to the right place.
- In the constructor fill out the basic information: the name of the case and the abbreviation.
Note: effort allows you to calculate the workload for the case managers and / or assign less loaded users as case managers using the Fill operator in automation scripts.
- From the left panel Blocks / Fields, drag the necessary blocks from the Blocks tab to the case card using the Drag & Drop method — simply drag while holding down the left mouse button.
- After adding a block, you can change its settings: name, type (normal or multiblock) and description → to save the changes, click the Apply button.
- Select the blocks that will be displayed at a particular stage. To hide a block, click on the ⋮ icon next to its name and select Hide block. Click on the Save button in the lower right corner of the screen.
Note: the block must be hidden for each stage where it should not be displayed.
- Click Add line in the name of the block to which you want to add a field.
- Drag the desired field from the Fields tab.
- After adding a field, you can change its settings → to save the changes, click the Apply button.
- To change the order of blocks, use the Drag & Drop method — just drag the block name while holding down the left mouse button.
- After adding the necessary blocks and fields, click the Save button in the lower right corner of the page.