You can create new types of cases and customize the set of blocks that will be displayed for each type. In order to create a case card, drag the necessary elements into it using drag and drop.
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on ADMINISTRATION.
- In the left sidebar, select PRACTICE AREA.
- Click the + button in the lower right corner of the page.
- In the appeared designer fill in the basic information: case name and the abbreviation.
- From the left panel Blocks/Fields, drag the desired blocks from the Blocks tab to the case card.
- After adding a block, you can change its settings: name, type (normal or multi-block) and description → click Apply to save the changes.
- Similarly, drag the required fields from the Fields tab to the case card.
- After adding the desired blocks and fields, click the Save button in the lower right corner of the page.
Note: you can change the order of the fields and blocks by simply dragging them around.