Data blocks are blocks from which the case card consists. You can independently create the blocks you need and adjust the number and type of rows and fields in them. Creation of the block is possible both from the "Data blocks" and directly when creating or editing the type of case in the "Practice Area".
Adding a new block
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on ADMINISTRATION.
- In the left sidebar, select DATA BLOCKS.
- Click on the New block line and fill in the main information:
- Type: multi-block or normal block.
- Click the Add button.
Configuring data blocks
You can configure the required rows and fields in the created data block. The numeric value of all fields in the string must not exceed 12. The number of lines in the block is unlimited.
- Open the data block you need.
- To add a new line, click the Add line button and select its type: simple or repetitive.
- To add a field to a row, click on Add field and select the desired one from the drop-down list.
Note: that the drop-down list contains fields that are already created in your "Block Fields" directory. Fields can be of several formats: Text, Date, Hyper-link, Case number template, Calculation formula, Expanded text box, Participant, Document, Case.
- After selecting the field name, specify its obligation, external identifier, tag and field width (from 1 to 12).
- If necessary, add additional fields in this line or add new ones.
- To save the changes, click on the Save button.