Using calculation formulas, you can calculate the amount of the state duty, the total amount of the claim or the price of the claim directly in the case card.
To do this, the administrator can create a separate element in the "Calculation formulas" directory, focusing on the values from the fields of the card, and add it to the corresponding types of cases.
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on ADMINISTRATION.
- In the left sidebar, select DICTIONARIES.
- Click on the Calculation Formulas dictionary.
- To add a new item, place the cursor in the Title line and enter the text.
- In the Formula field, enter the arithmetic structure that will read the data.