Creating an event
- In the left navigation menu on the Home Page click on COMPANY FEED.
- In the bottom right corner click the "+" button.
- Select Create Event.
- Fill in the mandatory fields Case name , Event name and other fields if necessary.
- Click Add.
Editing an event
- From the general list of events, click on the event that you want to edit. The information about the event will open.
- Edit the fields (description, date, time sheet, type of event) and click Save.
Recording the time spent
- From the general list of events, click on the event in which you want to record the time spent. The information about the event will open.
- If the proposed time doesn't suit you, click Custom time and specify the time spent.
- If you have already specified the time and want to continue working, click Start timer.
- After you have specified the time spent, click Save.
Note: Each event has a time bar, which already has a specific time that can be selected to quickly record time spent.
Deleting the recorded time spent
- From the general list of events, click on the event in which you want to finish the time spent. The information about the event will open.
- In order to delete the recorded time, hover over the recorded time and click on the basket icon.
Deleting an event
- Click on the event in the general events list.
- In the event window, click the ••• icon and select Delete event.
- Confirm the deletion by clicking YES, DELETE.
Any event happening in the case is displayed on the FEED tab and there may be a lot of such tabs. If you want to find an event in the list quickly, you may use filters.
- In the menu above, select the FEED tab.
- Set the event filters from the drop-down menus above (Event date, type, assignee, changes, upcoming events).
Note: You may set more than one parameter in order to have a specific search.