Creating an event
- Within the Case card, choose the FEED tab.
- In the bottom right corner click the "+" button.
- Select Create Event.
- Fill in the mandatory fields Case name, Event name and other fields if necessary.
- Click Add.
Events can also be created from any page within Case.one by typing the letter "E" on your keyboard. We refer to these short cuts as "hot keys."
Editing an event
- From the general list of events, click on the event that you want to edit. The information about the event will open.
- Edit the fields (description, date, time sheet, type of event) and click Save.
Recording the time spent
- From the general list of events, click on the event in which you want to record the time spent. The information about the event will open.
- If the proposed time doesn't suit you, click Custom time and specify the time spent.
- If you have already specified the time and want to continue working, click Start timer.
- After you have specified the time spent, click Save.
Note: Each event has a time bar, which already has a specific time that can be selected to quickly record time spent. Theses options are displayed based on machine learning or AI. The more you log the time the better it will get on predicting the amount of time spent on your events.
Deleting the recorded time spent
- From the general list of events, click on the event in which you want to finish the time spent. The information about the event will open.
- In order to delete the recorded time, hover over the recorded time and click on the basket icon.
Deleting an event
- Click on the event in the general events list.
- In the event window, click the ••• icon and select Delete event.
- Confirm the deletion by clicking YES, DELETE.
Any event happening in the case is displayed on the FEED tab. If you want to find an event in the list quickly, you may use filters.
- In the Case card, select the FEED tab.
- Set the event filters from the drop-down menus above (Event date, type, assignee, changes, upcoming events).
Note: You may set more than one parameter in order to have a specific search.