If you have access to the ADMINISTRATION section, you can configure the billing rules. A rate can be assigned to either an individual user or a group of users. There are several types of Alternative fee combination rates available to chose from: Contingency Fee, Flat Fee, Flat Fee & Contingency, Hourly, Hourly & Contingency, Hourly & Flat Fee.
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on ADMINISTRATION.
- Select BILLING.
- To add a new rate to the general list, click the New Rate button.
- Fill in the required field Rate indicating its type: hourly or fixed, specify the amount and click Save.
- Enter the information in the remaining fields: case type, event type and client, as well as specifying in the field User a specific surname or group of users.
- To save the changes, click the Save button in the lower right corner of the screen.
- To delete a rate, click on the Trash icon at the end of the line with its name.