You can grant access to a project for one or several colleagues, as well as for a specific group of users, indicating the type of rights- administration, commenting, only viewing or editing.
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on CASES.
- On the left sidebar click on the folder you need.
- At the end of the line with the name of the particular project in that folder, click on the "•••" icon and select the function Share Project.
- Enter the group name, user or email.
- Specify the type of rights - partial viewing, only viewing, commenting, editing or administration
• The "View Only" access level allows viewing of all the cases in the project
• The "Commenting" access level allows viewing and commenting
• "Edit" access level allows you to comment and edit
• "Administration" access level allows you to create cases, archive, restore, edit and delete projects as well as control access to projects.
- To save the changes, click the Save button.
- To change access rights, select the Share Project option again and make the following changes: add users or select a new type of rights.
- To block access to the project, click on the "•••" icon next to the user's name or group name and click Delete.
- Confirm the action by clicking Yes, delete.
- Save the changes.