You can grant access to a project for one or several colleagues, as well as for a specific group of users, indicating the type of rights- administration, commenting, viewing or editing.
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on CASES.
- On the left sidebar click on the folder you need.
- At the end of the line with the name of the particular project in that folder, click on the ⋮ icon and select the function Share Project.
- Enter the group name, user or email.
- Specify the type of rights - partial viewing, only viewing, commenting, editing or administration
- Partial view: provides the rights to partially view a folder in which the case is located.
- View: provides a view of all projects and cases in a folder.
- Commenting: provides viewing and commenting.
- Edit: provides commenting and editing of projects and cases in a folder.
- Administration: allows you to create and edit projects, archive and restore a folder, delete a folder, manage access to a folder.
- To save the changes, click the Save button.
- To change access rights, select the Share Project option again and make the following changes: add users or select a new type of rights.
- To block access to the project, click on the ⋮ icon next to the user's name or group name and click Delete.
- Confirm the action by clicking Yes, delete.
- Save the changes.