If you have access to the "Administration" section, you can specify the main tax, the second tax and the second tax regime - with or without the main tax and add the rounding up of the invoice time to the required number of minutes.
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on ADMINISTRATION.
- Select Billing Settings.
- In the Primary Tax field, specify the numerical value of interest.
- In the field Second Tax specify the same value for the second tax.
- Click on the Secondary Tax Mode field and select one of two values from the drop-down list: Apply to post or pre-tax amount.
- Add rounding up of the invoice time to the required number of minutes in the Invoice Time Rounding field.
- You have the option to enable interest accrual.
- To save the changes, click on the Save icon in the lower right corner of the page.