The Administrator can create an invitation link that is valid for certain domains, allowing users to register themselves in Case.one.
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on ADMINISTRATION.
- Select Account.
- In the Registration via the Link field, click Enable.
- In the Authorized email domains line, specify the mail domains for which access to registration will be allowed. For example, specify your company domain.
- The link will be generated automatically. Copy it and send it to colleagues for registration.
- To create a new link, click on the Refresh icon at the end of the line.
- Click the Save button in the lower right corner.
Note: if you click the Refresh icon at the end of the line, the old link will become invalid.