The Administrator can create an invitation link that is valid for certain domains, allowing users to register themselves in Case.one.
- Open the "Administration" section.
- Select "Account Settings".
- In the "Registration via the Link" field, click "Enable".
- In the "Allowed domains" line, specify the mail domains for which access to registration will be allowed. For example, specify your company domain.
- The link will be generated automatically. copy it and send it to colleagues for registration.
- To create a new link, click on the "Refresh" icon at the end of the line.
Note: if you click the Refresh icon at the end of the line, the old link will become invalid.