It is very easy to merge two cases that have been started separately. To merge cases, you have to decide which case will be the main one. All data from the second case will be moved to the main one and the second case will be automatically archived.
- In the Left Navigation Bar on the Home Page click on CASES.
- Open the case that you want to merge with another.
- On the far right of the top navigation bar, click on the menu icon "⋮" and select Merge with another case.
- Enter the name of the case or select the case from the drop-down list.
- Mark the case that will be the main one.
- Click the Merge button. The system will inform you about the completion of the process.