Folders are used in Case.one to keep data organized. Folders can be created for clients, attorneys, Practice Areas, etc. In the CASES section you can view the list of folders you've created as well as the folders to which you have been granted access.
Creating a case folder
- In the left navigation menu on the Home Page click on CASES.
- Then click on the text New folder in the top left next to the + icon.
- Type the name of the folder you want to create.
- Press the enter key to create the folder.
Renaming a case folder
- Double click on the name of the folder.
- Erase the text and enter a new name.
- Click enter on your keyboard.