Once your account has been created, you can edit your personal data, profile picture, or change your password from your Profile page at any time. Your photo is displayed when a user hovers over your initials and is used to identify the creator of items in the system.
How to view your profile data
To view your profile data:
- Hover over your username in the lower left corner.
- Press ⋮ button on the right.
- Select Profile.
The user profile is open with personal information and additional attributes.
How to edit personal information
To edit personal data or additional attributes, change the data in the fields and click the Save button in the lower right corner.
Note. You can view or edit Additional Attributes if you have appropriate rights. See Creating a role for details.
How to change your photo
The photo is displayed when you hover over the user's initials and serves to identify the objects' creator in the system.
To change a photo:
- Click ⋮ button in the block with a photo to the right of the username.
- Select Change photo.
- Select and open the photo in the window appears.
- The new photo is uploaded to the user's profile.
Note. You can change your profile photo by simply dragging and dropping the picture into the photo area.
How to change your password
To change your password:
- Enter your current password in the Current Password field.
- Enter a new password in the New Password field.
- Enter the new password again in the Confirm New Password field.
- Click the Save button in the lower right corner.
If the current password is entered correctly, the new password matches and complies with the system's security policy, the password is changed.