You can archive cases directly in Case.one. Archived cases are stored online and can be retrieved if needed. Cases do not have to be 'closed' to be archived.
Archiving a case
- In the left navigation menu on the Home Page click on CASES.
- Locate the case you want to archive and click on its Case Name to open it.
- Click on the menu icon ⋮ in the upper right corner of the window.
- Select Move Case to Archive from the drop-down menu.
Restoring the case from archive
- In the Main Menu on the Home Page click on CASES.
- In the left navigation menu, select the All cases folder.
- Then on the top menu bar, click on the Open/Active filter and select Closed/Archive from the drop-down list.
- Find the case you want to restore from the Archive, and click on the name to open its case card.
- On the top panel, click on the menu icon ⋮ and select the Recover from Archive function.