A project is a way of grouping cases, united by a common theme or a particular client.
Creating and Editing a Project
- From the main navigation menu on the left click on CASES.
- In the left sidebar, select the folder in which you want to create a project.
- Click on the + icon in the lower right corner of the page and select Create project.
- In the window that appears, fill in the required field "Project name".
- To save the project, click the Add button.
- To edit the information, click on the project name and make the changes.
Note: If you create a project while in the system folder "All cases", then in the window that appears, you need to specify not only the name, but also choose in which folder you want to save the project from the drop-down list.