You can give access to a folder to one or several colleagues, as well as for a group of users, specifying for each type of rights- administration, commenting only viewing or editing.
- In the left navigation menu on the Home Page click on CASES.
- Select the folder you want to grant permissions.
- In the top navigation bar, click the menu icon "⋮" and select Share access to the folder.
- Enter the name of the user or group, or select from the drop-down list.
- To the right of the name, select an access level by clicking on their current access level and selecting a new one. Then click SAVE from in the drop-down to lock in the changes of their access level.
- When you are done granting access and editing users' Access Level, click SAVE in Shared access pop-up.
Partial view: provides the rights to partially view a folder in which the case is located.
View: provides a view of all projects and cases in a folder.
Commenting: provides viewing and commenting.
Edit: provides commenting and editing of projects and cases in a folder.
Administration: allows you to create and edit projects, archive and restore a folder, delete a folder, manage access to a folder.